CRAG is an independent research institution engaged in leading-edge basic and applied plant and farm animal sciences. CRAG is established as a Consortium of the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), Institute of Agrifood Research and Technology (IRTA), Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB), and University of Barcelona (UB). The Center is located at the UAB Campus, and currently hosts 200 members from across the world.
Research Programs at CRAG (from basic science to applied research using plant experimental model systems, crops and farm animals) make extensive use of genomic technologies and large sets of genetic and genomic data (https://www.cragenomica.es/sites/default/files/2022-07/crag-summary-2020-2021_0.pdf ).
The Center for Research in Agricultural Genomics (CRAG) is looking for a Postdoc Researcher to be part of the group of Brassinosteroid signaling in plant development and adaption to climate change. The candidate will:
- Contribute to Experiment in the Area of plant abiotic stress signaling.
- Manage work and independently conduct trials to support projects with experiments.
- Analyse data and generate reports.
- Collaborate with legal and R&D teams to coordinate tasks with strategic vision.
- Conceptualise branding, branding and marketing content.
- Support public and private funding applications.
- Write, edit, review and implement standard operating procedures and other essential documentation (This refers to general administrative tasks).
- Ensure that quality standards required for each stage of projects are met (if any, and verify if they exist).
- Support the R&D team when required.
- Conduct market research and create business plans.
- Manage roadmaps and timelines.
- Prepare and present results and presentations in the field of innovation.
The tasks are included within the framework of the project 2021 PROD 00133 “Capacitant la Resiliencia de l'Agricultura amb Altes Temperatures 2.0 (Enabling Agriculture Resilience when Temperatures are High 2.0)”
- Educational requirements: PhD In Biological Sciences
- Master in Business Administration or similar
- Skills: Communication and organization skills. English.
- Experience: valuable in the innovation sector.
- Contract Duration: Temporary
- Hours/week: part time
Please submit all the application through CRAG website: http://www.cragenomica.es/jobs
CRAG is committed to the principles of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers of the European Commission. All candidates will be considered qualified for the job without restrictions of gender, race, nationality or disability.
Interested candidates must submit the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- PhD Certificate or official notification of the award
- A motivation letter, including a brief summary of work experience and a statement of research interests and career goals (2 pages maximum), including references